Monday 24 May 2010

Into the Sun

I stare into the sun, I stare into the sun
I feel my heart raise to support my head as I stare into the sun.


Burning deep to the core. of me. into my mind and my memories,
many faces are lit up and i am confused and displaced.


My face is brightly lit, I am naked in my stasis.
An orange haze dresses my hearts desires,


each person on that road so specific to the palate,
And they too stare into the sun.


I stare into the sun, help me stare into the sun.


I fight the need to look away from the skin that slides off his face,
those bones that hold up a man become a cage before my eyes


and what release? We must stare into the sun.


I long for a taste in my mouth that points away from the sun,
But I will stare into the sun. I will stare into the sun.





No comments:

Post a Comment