Monday 18 January 2010

A Wish

What if I could offer you absolute freedom?
What if you wouldn't be judged for your inner most thoughts?
Would you tell me something you've never told me before?
Would you allow yourself the journey of a forbidden thought?


In days past I've thought your eyes were trying to tell me something,
I've thought about a hundred different statements your might want to declare,
The best ones are to do with me.


If at any moment you could be in touch with your most honest heart
Would I see you spread your arms and transcend yourself?


Sitting on a chair, head in hands
Smiling a familiar smile, looking into a brick wall, a mirror.


A millions hearts all following their own desires causing chaos far and wide,
Out of this chaos might we extract some order?
I hear the chirp of quiet satisfaction
I hear the roar of final deliverance.


Claim freedom from the society which defines you,
Freedom for yourself excluding all others.
Can you be specific with your own philosophy?
Can you offer yourself the freedom to change the book you read from?


Your eyes are beautiful, let them run deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment