Sunday 22 November 2009

Successful Illusionists?

Does your smile always compliment your eyes so well? You never fail to make me warm. You are always so articulate, I wonder if any of your tongue twisters are rehearsed. You always are so busy, I'm surprised I don't see more headlines with your name in them. I often think how fulfilling it must be to have such confidence in your decisions. How well dressed you are, you've truly achieved a sense of personal style, never an off day. Your laugh has filled every room we've ever shared, your jokes are relentless, your mind must race ahead of you. I wonder if the girls have always fallen at your feet like they do, you play them like dominos. Dripping with confidence, your cocky charm wins everyone over - how do you do it? I heard about the new work your making, there is quite a buzz, congratulations - again! You and your family are so perfect together, all so contented. Thanks for the drink, hopefully I'll see you the next time your in town, you'll have even more stories then to tell me. How was your holiday, the photographs look great, yes I got your post card thank you. Well it was great to catch you even if it was for just a few minutes. Ideas everywhere, something new again! Your so prolific, I'd love to see inside your studio, I bet it would be an inspiration, yes I'll see you at the gallery. The client spoke very highly of you, said you were a consummate professional!


An impression ever found in the mirror?

No comments:

Post a Comment