Saturday 7 November 2009

Jarred

No it’s not anything particular about you. I enjoy watching your skin caress your bones of course. Hairs that pierce your face do so in the same fashion as all others I know. Today you are orange, I think it is the way you rush through the wind. Today I feel orange and I’d like nothing more than to follow you around, sometimes from a distance, just to see where you go. So understand that as with most things this request is more to do with me than you. If it makes you feel better I think that you are very warm, like a buzzing atom. I find you amusing in a way that excites me to imagine how you might touch me. The road I was travelling has long lost me and now a feeling of closeness is hard to come by. What does caress mean to you? You have the look of uncertainty about you but I don’t get the impression you are planning to leave. Perhaps instead of moving we could sit and watch the road together. Have you ever stared into someone’s eyes so long that you forget what they look like? I think somewhere in your eyes might be the answer I’ve been looking for. Please remember that this isn’t personal. I do wonder what leads your fancy. I’ve long given up chasing things, don’t you find that the most exciting things usually find you? I might close my eyes for a while, I feel quite overcome, like I’m being jarred slowly out of my skin. Sing me a sweet song before you leave, I find it makes waking easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment