Tuesday 10 November 2009

Charm Offensive

And now sir you must reconvene your wits. It seems that your council has up and left or perhaps been replaced a band of bawdy lechers. Such gluttony is most unbecoming, not for me sir but for you. Today you look a shade more grey than yesterday, I'm quite sure you feel it, ha! I see you squirming beneath your expensive suit. On that note when did your taste in cufflinks become so garish? I should like to suggest, in fact I insist that you scourge away your new taste for 'adventure' as you choose to term it, I worry that you could become accustomed to such debauchery and lose for good your ability to identify those worthy of your time and those worthy of your boot! Have you forgotten what great endeavors we have planned? I refuse to allow you to squander your noble beliefs in favor of the misguided whims of trollops and sinful jesters. Hold fast to the course good sir! Greatness is almost an inevitability, do not be so careless with your gifts, they are your entitlement!

No comments:

Post a Comment